The original invitation letter by a duly authorized unit or a letter of invitation issued by an authorized chinese agency and one of the following:
- A Foreign expert confirmation issued by the state administration of foreign experts affairs of China.
- A Foreign employment permit issued by the Mynistry of Human Resources and Social Security of China.
- Registration Certificate of Foreign Enterprises’ Permanent Representative Offices in China Issued by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce.
- A letter of invitation for Foreigners for Offshore Petroleum Operations in the People’s Republic of China issued by China National Offshore Oil Corporation.
- A document of approval issued by the Ministry of Culture for individuals who come to China for commericial performances.
- A confirmation letter of invitation issued by the Foreign Affairs Office of a province or Invitation letter by a Duly Authorized Unit.
Invitations must include applicant’s date of birth and passport number.
Family members of workers in China need to submit an Invitation letter by a Duly Authorized Unit or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by an authorized Chinese agency. Proof of relationship also needs to be submitted such as marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.